Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gumbo Mudder Monster Tires For Sale

Public Utility and Miscellaneous Notes

generally do not do this and hopefully not get me wrong, but I wanted to ask if you liked this episode, or Route in general, I recommend to friends or family. I do not know which method you use to listen, but I've gotten questions from people viewing the blog and think you can only download the episodes via iTunes, but this is not true. iTunes is a way of listening, otherwise it is right here in the blog on the right there is a player, and we are in several directories of podcasts, as examples can go to http://www.blubrry.com/larutadelavida/. Please, if you think this podcast would work for someone else, ask for referrals. Also, if you could give me a review on iTunes, that will serve other people when searching for a podcast if you have good reviews, guides them to decide to listen. I take wholeheartedly thank those who already have! (O:

also wanted to tell them I'm looking for new music for the podcast curtain. I had told them before the I have to change and I also got a couple of mails about it, but I'm complicated, because some people tell me they prefer a faster music, more clothes, more driven, similar to the one I'm using now, while others tell me music prefer a softer, more relaxed, slower. So I'm a bit hesitant, so I wanted to help. I believe that within the next 2 or 3 weeks I will be changing the music, so give them the opportunity to decide whether the new theme song of the path must be fast or slow. For this I ask you to write larutadelavida@gmail.com mail, leave a comment here on the blog larutadelavidapodcast.blogspot.com twitter.com / larutadelavida, if you do not want to elaborate, simply put "fast" or "slow" and I'll know what it is, okay? I've received enough votes, and is winning the "slow", so if you prefer fast ... Why wait to vote?

can also send me any questions, comments, feedback, suggestions, criticism, etc..

Now I am going, you have a nice day, a hug and a nice trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment