Friday, April 2, 2010

Vuze Makes My Computer Freeze

pascuaaaa Happy!




















one time had a very pretty girl named
Veronica .
was 10 years old and was very nice.
She was Easter when I was with snuck a jardinito
said that it was magic that lived there the bunny
Easter and said that if were to jardinito will give each
a few of their eggs painted. Veronica
was very happy and she loved the eggs
Easter.
Then the next day went to jardinito ..
and saw very grandeee ! very cool! Veronica
are very excited and I hear a Sonidito
behind a bush ..
She thought that was the Easter Bunny ..
but did not know very well .. Miro
y. ... It was the Easter Bunny!
notice to all your buddies ...
And when he saw Bunny told them not to give could
eggs that had they are removed ..
They were very very still and very sad but
Veronica asked the Bunny that whoever removed the had ..
And Bunny told him the had removed a child
wearing a blue shirt with a smile on the shirt ..
She told the teacher who immediately went back to the toilet ..
And it was a lie .. really went for that child ..
tube is looking for a long time ..
And in the background of a street child had sitting on a bench she
Stevedores and said "Hey
these eggs are the Easter Bunny not steal ..

And he told the child:
- do not want forced me to my friends that

say I give them but I get my ball ..
And Veronica said:
-Run and Give it to Easter Bunny we have
balls you can ask the teacher if you want to give you a ..
Then there took eggs ..
And I was very happy bunny and gave one to each child.
the chimney And I escaped !

FIN. Author
Sara.

!!!!! Happy Easter to all

muakk Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment