Monday, April 19, 2010

Colours That Match With Green Curtains

'Miserere'

Poem Andres Bello

Miserere

Mercy, mercy, my God! Let your mercy
succor me! As the crowd

of your mercies, my crimes cleared. From my iniquities


wash me more and more, my
depraved heart is clean of the horrific
stain of sin.

Because, Lord, I know
all the ugliness of my crime, and my own conscience

accuses me and me up the cry.

have sinned against Thee alone;
your sight I have done wrong, to shine
your justice, and overcome,
which judge you shake and knees.


object of your anger was born in iniquities of shame and maternal

covered within my being in the shadow of sin.

In truth
and you enjoy yourself more and more flush affront
showed me treasures hidden
of heavenly wisdom.


But with hyssop sprinkle me, and not a spot light and I'll
: wash me,
and I shall be whiter than snow. You will hear your accent


of comfort and peace in my ears, and heavenly joy

stir my bones.

Aparta therefore
away thy face, O God, my horrendous evil
trace of guilt about your anger on.


breeding in my heart a heart that seeks you
ardent love, a pure soul, love
right and straight.

of your sweet presence,
that the sinner get tearful, angry

not throw me in your holy inspiration not deprive me.

restore me in your grace, that is the soul
health, life and happy, and a weak chest

gives a real noble spirit breath: will

unjust man of reason meet the loss;
will show your path, and thy holy law
return the wicked. More

me from blood,
my God, my Savior! Wide
source of mercy! And my tongue shall praise Thy righteousness
forever.

untied my lips, holy
if a sinner who cries reached,
and happy to announce my tongue
people your praise.


What if the victim were pleasing to Thee, the then kill it, but not sacrifice

delights you consumed by the fire.


An aching heart is the expiation for your righteousness like:

the victim to accept a broken and contrite heart. Return to Zion

benign
your face first and your loving mercy and walls
humble
Jerusalem, Lord, at last lift. And


pure offerings will be filled
suitable for your sake and get the biggest one day
immaculate sacrifice. Taken

. Andrés beautiful poems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment