Saturday, April 24, 2010

Candy Centrepieces Toronto

not tell anyone!




had once, a blue bear lived in a beach
great .. Where was many people but he hid
in a house that had close where had many palms,
And not see ..
A days he got up and went for ice cream, when I just got
in his house and began to sleep but once opened the eyes and saw
a little mouse stealing food from humans, it, too scared
approached her if anyone saw him and said: "These
crazy? know that if they see you can kill?
And she said:
"Sorry, did not know but I have 2 esque days without eating
and I'm starving ..
And bear said
-see, my house and I give you food, go see.
And she said:
-worth, A big thank you is very nice .. Nose
as devorverle everything you are doing for me .. And
rat went to the house of blue teddy began to eat a sandwich
that I picked the cart that a gentleman had selling
sandwiches, and the little mouse said
-u mm que rico! hear start again, look, my name
Lisi and I travel the world alone no money, no food or
anything but I'm looking buddies to spend the day ..
And he said the bear :
-A because my name carlitos or as my friends call me moch
and I am a blue bear living in a beach without the
see anyone .. And I have no buddies or anything, just you ..
And Lisi said :
- mm .. I'll tell the first friend to find
asin may come to visit!
And he said the bear (Carlitos ):
- nnnnnoooooo ! do not tell anyone but me find and I will insert
a zoo or a circus because I am the only bear
the world is blue! please do not tell anyone ..
And Lisi said :
-but .. not kill you or anything! Look, I'm going, I do not
be with you! are cruel! see? and me and angry ..
The bear the saw leave and was worried it
said someone was afraid that the ..
At 3 days after turned the rat Lisi and said "Listen
.. sorry .. I'm very silly behave very badly ..
Come on, I went of my boxes I'm sorry, tranquil
it and not told anyone .. Take this flower and kiss my
at me and behaved badly ..
And bear said nothing was wrong and the two were
buddies and lived happily ever !

FIN ..
Author: Sara ..

muakk Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment