Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Inspiron 1525 Sd Reader Driver

I've done a story at school!

Hi! The cole , we are stories invented
for tell the kids from 4 years old and one I do
me with a friend ...
curls is called modern. Start
asin:
was once in a distant town called
Narnia a pretty girl with curly hair color and blonde
as gold ..
and her friends called gold curls ...
A days when I was walking was found his friend nacho
A very pretty bird said
- Goldilocks gold where you?
And Goldilocks said :
-A home of my cousin Mark ..
And he says the bird Nacho:
- mm good bye I'm going !
And Goldilocks continued their journey and found a
rabbit was his friend's name was Hernan ..
And he said
- Goldilocks where you go?
And Goldilocks said :
-A house of my cousin Mark ...
And he says rabbit
-I can go with you?
And Goldilocks says:
-Sure.
They went to his cousin's house but had anyone ..
As Goldilocks was very boring went home three
bears more ferocious the forest.
entered the house and were not .. and the rabbit said
"Hey I'm going to I get a lot of bad feeling.
And he left.
And Goldilocks looked and saw a very large glass table ..
and 3 very large plates
as proved was hungry the first but did not like
then the second and she did not like but the third
if and ate it whole pizza was just made.
As I had went to sleep room of the three bears
and had 3 waterbeds Provo the first and saw
very hard and tumble in the second bed and the second
stayed fried ..
Within 20 min .
hear the sound of the door ..
And he got up and was very scared and went out the door
above the toilet ..
The rabbit was behind the continued as he fell bears bad
began to insult them ..
Goldilocks suddenly found a police who told him that as
was you who insulted as the bears ?????
And Goldilocks says:
. What? I? no! I e been.
And he tells police :
"I let be. goodbye.
And he said the rabbit was by to curls there :
-E was I who insulted the bears.
And he says curls :
-what? These Majara? As you do that? That feel bad
people and also to animals?
not do it again I promise?
And he said the rabbit:
-if I promise ..
rabbit And I knew from that moment that there was insulting
people that you fall ill.
And the spot by the fireplace to escape me!
Author: Sara .
muakk Besitos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment