Sunday, May 2, 2010

How Much Meat On A White Tail

madreee!

Hi! Just wanted to wish you happy
days of the mother to all!
Today is the day mother and all you'll be sure
very happy that your daughters are best
to you at last in life ..
I wish you a happy day to every last ! And so I come over
well, me, this appetizer I dedicate it to all mothers
but especially my mom Country Magic ..
That I lot and is very good to me ..
And this appetizer and the poem is dedicated to all ...




Poem Ana @ ocaña for mothers:


If you want to reach for the stars
there will your mother to get her
.
If love hurts you find
many roses where they left thorns. Sien
your flight fall by inertia
find life by healing the wound .
If you get lost between dreams and waves
your mother s wild company will
if you wanted and do not want your mother
you want forever.
If every minute is a pain in the form of neglect
and nest in your soul the hope
Having A calved.

Ana @ ocaña




I love you mamiiiii !

Sara ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment