Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Waterproof Gloves For Pool Cleaners

tale of two teenagers.


Daniel and Jasmine are
sit-in a park one day

Daniel I suppose we
the shadows of this world.

Jasmine: I think so, all my girlfriends have boyfriends
and we are alone in this world without a
special little person in our lives.

Daniel: And then what will?

Jasmine: I know! You have to play a game.

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days and your
be my boyfriend.

Daniel: Yes, and besides I have nothing to do in these days
.

Day 1: The two saw their first film together
love.

Day 4: They went to the beach and had a
time alone.

Day 12: Daniel invite jasmine
the circus and entered the house of terror ...
Jasmine was scared and grabbed the hand of Daniel
but also grabbed the hand of someone else
and they both laughed very much.

Day 15: They saw a fortune teller and asked her advice
their future and the fortune teller said: "My darlings, not
not waste the time they have together ...
spend the rest of your time together happily "Then tears
out of
teller's eyes.

Day 20: Jasmine invited Daniel
to see a shooting star ... Jasmine
want something quietly to Daniel
not listen.

Day 28: They went to a bus and as it was bumpy bus
gave her first kiss
by accident.

29th 11:37: Daniel and Jasmine
sat in the park where they decided to play this game.

Daniel: I'm tired ... Do you want a drink?
I'm going to the store down here.

Jasmine: Apple juice, please ..

20 min . later .. a stranger approached Jasmine
to .

Unknown: Do you know Daniel ?

Jasmine : if ... Why?

Stranger:
a drunken driver struck and
is in a critical condition in hospital.

11:57 PM : The doctor leaves the emergency room and teaches
Jasmine apple juice and a letter.

Doctor: We found it in his pocket.

Jasmine reads the letter and says: In recent days I and
given how much you're a pretty girl and I think I'm falling for you
and before the game ends I would ask you
to be my girlfriend forever ... I love you Jasmine ...

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted: 'You can not die
Daniel ... I love you .. I remember when we saw the star leakage
I want this game never end .
Please do not leave me ... I love you!! ... I can do this.

And suddenly the clock strikes 12 and the body of Daniel working
leaves .....

And it was on 30 ... and that Daniel personita was no longer with Jasmine ..

Author: unknown.
muakk Besitos!
Os liked
¿?¿?¿
y. A big thanks visitarmeee !

0 comments:

Post a Comment