Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wire Light Switch From Receptacle

only 1 wish ..















was once a girl about 16 years old
that was 5 sisters, but they were not normal but were sirenas.Ella
Sandra called and was very sympathetic
and very cooperative.
She was always sad and everyone wondered why he was
well. Sandra
was sad because she was the only siren was not among their
sisters.
And she could into the water and spend all day is not breathing ..
And she was so sad, I find a job for
forget your problem ..
It was babysitter ..
She always wanted be a mermaid but could not be well .. Sandra
a day was on his way to see her best friend Helena
a girl of his own years with purple hair, very pretty and very charming.
went home and rang the bell and said Helena:
- who?
And Sandra said:
-your best amigaa !
And Helen says:
- So happens happens is that I relied , last mind here many thieves ..
Then the two talked about things and stuff.
night when I was told to Sandra Helena :
"Hey are you coming to the party there on the beach? Is very cool and
say there is food, dance, play etc. .. You coming?
And sandra said :
"Sorry I can not go, I make today nanny in the house of the front ..
And Helen says:
- mm nothing happens .. well ..
Then he went to the neighbors to care for your child small
named Hugo .
When lay the small Hugo saw a shooting star and a desire asked:
.. I wish .. SIREN TO BE LIKE MY SISTERS !
She saw that nothing was wrong ..
But when he went down and saw the television and hear a bell ..
was to look and there was nothing, I hear over and behind his had a fairy godmother
.. was beautiful and very magical ..
And he said
"Hi, I come from far away to give yourself only, 1 wish.

Then sandra thought the biggest dream I could have.
And he said
want to be a mermaid like my sisters and forever!
Then the fairy godmother gave him and all were
happily ever after!







FIN
Author: Sara.

Besitosss muakk!

0 comments:

Post a Comment