Thursday, November 12, 2009

Price For Changing A Termistat

Ep 65: Never pass up an opportunity to celebrate

Today's topic is something I need to remember often. Never pass up an opportunity to celebrate. Depending on the culture, people and cultures that are more prone to the celebrations and others not so.
I personally expensive to celebrate, and I am more given to minimize my successes or achievements to celebrate, so I need this reminder. But why is it important?
Life is made of moments. Memories are moments. It is important to dwell on the happy moments, enjoy them, enjoy them, give them importance. How many times we were stuck in time "bad", "sad", and how often we overlook the opportunities to stop and celebrate, enjoy some good, an achievement, a happy fact that we did not expect a visit, a birthday? Not necessarily have to hold an event can be anything other than the fact that we are alive, that we have good health, we have family, friends, work, of seeing someone who did not see a long time. Nor is it necessary to have a party to celebrate, but if you can not miss the opportunity to have a party! But you can celebrate pausing a moment, giving you the chance to feel the happiness what causes you're celebrating. Congratulate you, thank you for what you celebrate.
A lot of people do not like celebrating her birthday for example, they do not like feeling like you are getting old. But, on the one hand, it is inevitable birthday and on the other hand, is a blessing to have had the opportunity to live another year, to do things, to experience new things ... I makes me happy birthday, especially when I done important things for me from the previous birthday. And that depends on me, I request each year of having done something to bring me satisfaction, so when I get my birthday happy because I took my time.
Celebrate creates memories, pleasant memories that we share with other people and we do capture the joy in our lives. Celebrate reminds us how good life is, how fortunate and blessed we are, the abundance of our reality. It helps us become aware of the good that happens to us and that we have and what we do and that makes us more grateful.
why we not only miss opportunities to celebrate, ideally we have to find them! It may seem difficult at first, because we have the habit, but I think with practice then becomes increasingly easier to find. If you're like me then you can go to when you achieve something, a goal, when you get a win, you tend to minimize it. You tell yourself that it really was not that hard, anyone could have done, which is not bad. And they may even be true, but it was your goal and you did it! No matter how small it was, did you put as your goal and work toward it, and you did! That deserves a celebration! As we celebrate her energy deliveries to these events, and recorded those experiences in your memory as happy times. We all know life is made of moments and the more happy moments in your memories you'll feel your life has been happy.
addition, the good thing is you do not need to celebrate just hold your stuff, but you can celebrate achievements of others. Especially when the other is less given to the celebration, help her celebrate! In fact, I for example, I find it much easier to hold things other people own, recognize and commend achievements of other people own, and if we all begin to celebrate our friends to our family who have our around in a short time we will be full of celebrations! Make it a habit to recognize, celebrate, congratulate, thank those around you.
He thinks that if we do not celebrate all that is worth celebrating, if not stop to thank us, if we leave and time to feel that happiness, we send a signal to the world that we are not satisfied, we send a sign of ingratitude. After a time the universe does not know what to send to make us happy. In contrast, if we show our joy and our happiness against all celebrate, it is much easier to follow us reaching more of those experiences.
also help those who want us to know what makes us happy. We all love to bring happiness to those who want or not? If these people do not give us clues to know that they like, is more difficult to make them happy, but if we are doing to know what things bring them happiness, we can make these things happen more often.
This week was my birthday and I was so keen to celebrate, but luckily my brother insisted that I did, and the truth is so much fun. I saw friends who saw long time and I even forgot about my face at this time. I think one never regrets the time it celebrates, but we can regret the times you did not.


In short, what I would like to stay in this episode is:
1) First of all, let's get stuck at times not so good, let them pass, let to deliver power so there is no recorded strong in your memory.
2) Do not miss the opportunity to celebrate that you submit, this alert to identify and exploit
3 ) Look for opportunities in you or the other, with practice we can find something to celebrate every day.


As last time, I wonder if they have suggestions to make the route a better place than it is today. I received some feedback , but not much yet. Which sections they would like to see added, forms of interaction that would like to have here on Route? Do you think the length of the episodes? And how often? Sometimes people do not have time to listen to two episodes a week ... it might be better once a week only? saying? Please tell me ! The roads are: Eeste blog www.larutadelavida.com , mail larutadelavida@gmail.com , or we can communicate via twitter.com / larutadelavida
The music on this podcast called sunshine and is kevin mcleod.
Now I say goodbye, to hold, hug and bon voyage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment