Friday, July 9, 2010

What To Write On A Hens Night Card

Some tales of glory strong.




"Pelin AND YOUR FRIEND QUEUE"


Pelin:
- Coleta,

I bet a racket that no one can eat Fasting
two cookies.

Collection:
- You're crazy, face
focus!
yes!

that fasting can eat two cookies and two olives

fasting. Pelin

:
- I've won Coleta,
give me the paddle. Now
solucionera solution:
only fasting
you eat in the first.



"THE HEN


The hen,
in the house, tell your friend

" How much I love you.

blonde hen
cry then
now sings: "Here I wait
...

"Here I wait,
laying an egg"

gave me cough and dropped two.

I thought my mistress,
how poor it is!
I was little pain ...
and got three!


as late, I waited a while

laying eggs, and put
four!


My love I sell
Dona Luz.
I with rice!
what ingratitude!




"CAGED BIRD"


'm a canary yellow and again, when I curl

look like an egg yolk.
Pio, pio, pio
I have never hungry, I have never
cold.

In my forgetfulness, I forgot
birdseed.

I love john nugget and migitas
because I get bread. I love

Pepilla
because I bring a sandwich and
mebrillo
of lettuce with rocket
.
smacking me,
am the master. I love

Marujita
because it brings chilly water.
in my cup.

Children
to give me bacon rind.
And I give my trill.
Pio, pio, pio.

Live happy, "said the canary
my wire prison. I have never
cold. I have never
hunger.

Children do not know why I was being held.
not know if I
opened the cage door,
me stay with them.



I hope you like a kiss muak!

Sara ..

Author: Gloria Fuertes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment