Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sayings Basketball Shirts

Hello! Here are some chistess! Yesterday was cumplee

Boys and girls today and decided to tell some jokes:




This was a madman who was in the asylum and
wanted to commit suicide, then took to the pool
and wine to drown him out another crazy and then
the director of the madhouse called to congratulate him for having
saved, and said
was a heroic act he did, but I regret to inform you that

the mad that you saved this morning,
hanged himself in the afternoon. Then the crazy
says:
Ah!, That I did because I hung to dry it!


Author: Peter.


two friends were climbing a mountain when
Suddenly one of them took a wrong step and fell off the top
, out of sight of the other. As

came equipped with radio equipment, the other

immediately tried to contact him with their own:

"Well, well ...! are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine!"

The friend sighed with relief, and kept asking

"Do you have a fracture?"

"No, no."

"Then back up and here I hope."

"I can not, I'm still cayendoooooooo !"

Louie is watching his brother , newly born, who has fallen asleep
:
- Mama, mama, why not move? It has been without batteries?



mate Louie has fallen asleep, and professional says:
- Louie , wake up your partner.
- Come now, you've fallen asleep, you wake up ...


Hope you like a kiss muakk !

Sara ..


0 comments:

Post a Comment