Monday, May 3, 2010

Dry Cervical Mucus For 4 Days

A wedding! Happy day of

Hi! Today
buddies I bring a wedding barbie !
If is that the other day me a lot at home bored ..
And my grandmother that want a lot was there ..
occurred to me the idea and grabbed the camera , and my barbies ,
the dressed and put all the scenes ..
My grandmother put wrists so they do not
guards, and some of I put hehe ..
A really hard work I hope you like ..
Here I leave a few pics ..
A! Before I left I put my names barbies and
bride barbie today called Sandra and her boyfriend
Lesli .. and if want to see the photos
you have only about that pierce
Hope you like ..



The Bride Entering the church:



The bride sat in the church:



The couple settled in the church.:



The couple together:

Bride alone: \u200b\u200b

The bride posing as reading a book

The couple in the church.:

The bride on horseback:

Grooms with Horse :

The couple together:



Grooms saying goodbye :




A muakkk besito!
Author: Sara ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment