Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hypertension Medicine Coversyl

Ep 69: The Power of Music

This episode is a little different, today gave me the DJ. The theme is the power of music, especially the power to evoke and to change our moods. Each person has a relationship or less closely with the music, but in general is quite pervasive in our lives. In my life in particular, music has a very important place.
never ceases to amaze me how much music influences mood and therefore I think it's a tool we have to learn to use to our advantage.


To listen to the audio of this episode click on the title or here.


What is your music to motivate you? What music gives you energy to move the body? Although not your run, if you do some other sport, or just need to order your home?
There are times that I have really wanted to do anything, I have lazy and need to reactivate. On those occasions I hear music I get up, give me energy to move. Overall Irish Celtic music up to me much encouragement.


I love also listening to mantras, not only to meditate, but when I need to relax, if you're interested I recommend all disks Snatam Kaur , are spectacular.
The point is that music has tremendous power to affect our moods and that's a tremendous tool that can be used as a company but to help us in our daily lives. Knows what is the music that helps you activarte, have it available and use it when needed. Me in the mornings when I drive to work, in general the music I use active. He also knows what music helps you relax, calm down, lower your speed and use it when needed.


As I said, music is very important in my life, and there are so many songs that I would have liked to include here, that had we been a couple of hours so I could only choose a few. Some time ago I asked if I had to assemble the soundtrack of my life, what would be the songs that they could not miss, and the truth is that I started to build it into a folder on my computer already has more 100 songs, because I'll always adding new ones. I would ask them to share their songs, which songs are missing from the soundtrack of your life? Life is much better with music.
Please who wish to share their songs, do it here on the blog, so everyone else can learn new songs to incorporate into our own arsenal.
Well, we reached the end of this episode, a little different, I hope you liked it.
Before leaving I recall the lines of communication: mail larutadelavida@gmail.com , comments here on the blog www.larutadelavida.com or twitter.com / larutadelavida


The music on this podcast called sunshine and is kevin mcleod .


Now I say goodbye, cuidense much, using music, a hug and a nice trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment