Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do People With Hiv Get Sick More

!




Holaa !
I am sorry for my absence, is that as I
vacation lately cole much .. I do not connect
My most sincere apologies ...
Well today I wanted to tell you that prontito I travel I
prontito is good next week jajaja ...
time I will not talk ... I'll tell you ...
I hope go well holidays ..
lately I'm house
resting or doing homework or also I go to the pool depends ..
That if I brunette jajaja ...
also But I'm a little sad because my grandpa
is sick in the hospital ... (
medical Say you have a lot of anemia and
this with the serum that h an office and says
has much pain in the arms and hands ....: (
I hope to recover ..
Thank you all for visiting ...

Goodbye, A kiss for all! Muakk ! :)

nice holiday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment