Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gay Pick Up Signals Sauna

happy valentines day !!!!! Amigitos


Hello buddies just wish you happy day of love and friendship
or you can also say the Valentine's Day ..
HAPPY DAY TO EVERYONE !!!!!!
I'll tell you a story:
Today I want to tell you everything you did not tell you when you were
live, love, where are you? Because I can not, hear you, feel you,
look at you, you know how hard and sad to be in love and
you ever not answer me, I need your words of
love, I need you my life, that cold March day that
you left, I did not say how much time
I love you, how much I miss you and how much
you mean.
I can not spend this Valentine's Day are
tell you, scream, whisper, I love you my love!,
you hear me? If you do, please , please let me feel,
without words love, but I can do to get a signal
, with which you also see me ...
I'm beginning to feel, what you say? ... Thanks
love mine .. I ALSO.
I dedicate it to all who are a crush @ s ..
muakk Besitos!
Author: NIEVES ANGULO.
Sara ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment