Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Walgreens Collodial Silver

DILEMMA OF LIFE. "THE ABORTION"


gynecologist Best

With a baby in her arms, a frightened woman arrived at the office of her gynecologist and said: Doctor: Please help me, I have a problem seriously. My baby turns one year old yet ... and I'm pregnant again.
I do not want to have children in such a short time I prefer more space between each other ....

The doctor asked: Okay, what do I do?

She said
wish to terminate my pregnancy and I appreciate your help.

The doctor thought for a bit and after some time he said: I think I have a better method to solve the problem and is less dangerous for you.

She smiled, thinking that the doctor would accept help.
He continued: Look lady, do not have to be with two babies at once in such a short space of time, let's kill this child in her arms. So you will
a rest period until the other child is born.

And so it is easier to sacrifice that you have between your arms as you do not run any risk. She got scared and said: No, doctor! What horror! Killing a child is a crime!
I also think the same, ma'am, but you seemed so convinced me to do that for a moment I thought of helping. The doctor smiled and after some consideration, he saw that his lesson was effective.
mother convinced that there is the slightest difference between killing a child who was born ..... and kill an unborn, and alive in the womb.

CRIME IS EXACTLY THE SAME!.
No matter how many euphemisms and twisted in the legal considerations stand in the road. let's say "NO" to "ABORTION" and "NO" to the new law the Anen Vzla SECTIONS. on the subject. GA


0 comments:

Post a Comment